Friday 23 December 2011

"Don't worry if you are not recognised, but strive to be worthy of recognition"

Welcome to my blog! I’m Hannah Murray, a student at Royal Holloway University, studying a Masters in Public History. It’s a great, practical degree, one that encourages a good deal of interaction with a public audience about all areas of history. So this blog will highlight some (hopefully) interesting topics that involve public history, whether it’s a museum exhibition, television programme or something random and weird in the news. I also write historic walking tours for the iphone (check out the Rama app from Past Preservers and Crimson Bamboo), so I’ll be blogging about anything interesting that comes up through my research. And encouraging you to buy it of course :-)

Post any comments or queries below!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment